It’s that time of year. Resolutions are being written to usher in 2016 and resolutions are being forgiven for their incompletion in 2015. I don’t write resolutions anymore. I write goals. This year, I hit some, came close to others, excelled in a few but overall, it was one of the best years of my life.
In no particular order, here are the ways 2015 rocked for me:
- Courtside tickets to the MN Lynx championship game in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 2 rows off courtside to the MN Lynx championship game in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Visited Savannah, Georgia for the first time (lovely place).
- Promoted to Manager (okay, officially it was 12/15/14) but I never got to put it in a blog post, so there.
- Only 2 years left on my student loan debt (yeah, you don’t want to know how much).
- Treated my wife to a birthday trip to Cancun.
- Have 3 works in progress. (I know, lame, should be finished).
Have a wonderful, productive 2016.