Okay, so here’s the goal. I’m taking the James Patterson Master Class. It (so far) has been worth the $90.00. I am going to get real with myself, my goal towards making a living as a writer and stop the madness of procrastination. That excuse has left the building. In order to move forward, I will post all word counts daily. I will encourage conversations about where you may be with your writing, your goals. What’s keeping you from moving forward? I can tell you some of the things that get in my way:
- Playing games on Facebook
- Getting a darn cell phone in 2014 (when I was cell-free for 10 years)
- Binge watching television shows when I have already seen them
- Thinking I need to wait for “a Muse” to somehow get my butt in gear
- Fear of failure and fear of success (that’s the dumbest of all)
So, I’m over it. And by posting daily, I’ll hold myself accountable. Even if no one is listening, the tree still falls in the forest.
Happy writing 2016